GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Sunday, January 29, 2012

You find out who your friends are - Tracy Lawrence

A year later, I can match the words of Tracy Lawrence and say, I've found out who my friends are... thanks to all of those that have made the sacrifice to send packages, pray for me and so many other things, thanks to those that have taken the time to handwrite letters, i love those so much, a year away from home to see who's willing to take the time to stay in touch with you means a lot, and also kinda get an idea of maybe what wasn't a good interest of time before the mission, lots has changed, and with a year left I aim to work hard and go out fighting, thanks to all of those who have written and will continue to write, and if you still haven't, you still have time... not meaning to call anyone out or insult with that... haha

Elder Scotty George
BP 5094
Antananarivo 101
Madagascar
From my Talata Maty balcony yesterday afternoon.

Like I said... You find out who your friends are.

My inheritance and goodies from Mad Dad and Berlin. 
Elder Landon is super smart and knows everything about everything. 

Elder Walker, this smile looks nice now... then gets much bigger  when he beats  you in cards... 


My 'office' ... I spy with my little eye, an epic drawing from Berlin,
a doublemint gum container
Kraft mac and cheese
a 69 dodge coronet super bee,
President SWK
Sour Patch Kids
Monkeys not from a barrel or banging cymbals
a sick 58 F100
some sick hats,
and Madsen's dad's cars.

Got a dearelder package from Gerry Ewing this week, thanks so much!

Berlin, i miss our phone calls man... i'm really digging the stance of this little nova on the end of my desk as i study each morning... what I study, the PMG, the curves of the fastback, the standard works..; you know, the good stuff

First baptism in Ambohimanarina, his dad has a couple cars I might get to paint!


Me and Elder Prochnow smile at zone conference thinking this time next year he'll be listening to me speak at my home ward vs giving uplifting and encouraging words to the zone... 

This kinda goes for the mission in general if you ask me... 

1 comment:

  1. absolutely love your posts and the pictures...makes me feel I still have a son in Madagascar...even though you are technically a grandson..right?

    ReplyDelete