GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, January 2, 2012

Don't worry about me cause i'm real fine...

Soire on New Years Day at Herman's house, Herman is the young man that got called to SLC 

Haha 

Simba in Malagasy means broken... 

That's right, my breakfast burrito

Hot sauce and all 

This band showed up on our doorstep on New Years, we weren't really sure what they wanted.. 

This is everything I am taking right now. Haha 

Gotta cook the tortillas on both sides 

Mom requested this one be put somewhere else... click on it and it will enlarge

Remember the fight with the spider in the shower? ya I slipped and got cut a good  inch and a half 

In two weeks 2 of my favorites missionaries out here will be gone... Elder Berlin, and

my dear father... Oh time goes oh too quickly, 11 month mark today. 

1 comment:

  1. Got to talk to your mom today Scotty!!! Can't wait to meet her on Sunday!! and then you in 1 more year!
    lol
    Tracy and Jeff Madsen

    ReplyDelete