GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, January 16, 2012

I saw a spider I didn't scream...

Farewell to Elder Lestarge!

awesome photography and multitasking skills i know... I had a many near crash experiences these last few days haha

Peace Out.

New drink of choice. coke is out. So send the Dr Pepper to reward me for breaking the habit, already 2 weeks and no caffeine headaches, however without the coke in my stomach to kill anything that might try to grow, I do worry a bit... 



Thats it, my last Ibity trip

and my last 50km on that bike... in the 2 months since Evans left this bike has easily gotten 1500km on it... 

This guy tried to jump on my bike

As you can see the Ibity church building is still under construction

Elder Worthen had a nice bike accident this week, check out that watch tan!

While I made desserts and helped Elder Worthen out, my comp went on splits and brought home a chameleon... 

President Pierre and his wife, he thanked me for all I've done out here to get Ibity and Besoa progressing

And the senior couple from Tahiti that had us for dinner Friday night, they speak broken english, i speak broken french, we get along great, he's a car guy! 

This is exactly what it looks like, Manondona has been known to bring missionaries to their knees... 

Dentist appointment!! 

I almost offered to buy this off his back

No comments:

Post a Comment