GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Sunday, January 22, 2012

and goodbye for now...

The scooter was kinda beat up, but why would i pass up the opportuity


Majority of our Antsirabe zone with President Noel and my grandfather 

I'm sorry I would never trade my truck for this

2013. Start warming the tires. 

I just tried to smile like a year ago the last time I said goodbye to my other father 

And on his death evening, I made sure to eat the Spongebob Macaroni in his honor




Elder Landon got some chops too, I sang at the side of the piano

Kind of weird to see a church building like this again after attending meetings in Tents etc the last 6 months


This is Pascal, Elder Landon's friend

the Family that fed us almost daily the entire time in Antsirabe, best rice and loaka in the Be

Me and Tahiata both left artwork for them to put up, his is on the other wall 



Grandpa Tahiry's scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment