GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, February 6, 2012

PLASTIC!!! - Week 52

One Dollar for these awesome laces

Can you tell which shirt is new?

The pants of a Manondona Veteran. See how sunbleached the top of the legs are? thats from sitting on the bike for 6 months...

Haha uh bleach does nothing at this point

Don't you move like this too?
Add caption

The softest pink blanket you ever did see

Elder George, how was sleeping on Plastic?


Coke + Black Cherry Kool Aid + Vanilla =

= Very Happy Scotty, check the cut on my nose from the fainting episode where I got hit with a can of Baked Beans
Berlin, this is what I tried to explain over the phone


I told your friend, don't mess with me


Lionce

Brother Rasolo, you were right, the Garden of Eden really was in Madagascar

Dear Shade's Diesel, I know your bullydog is different from the normal one and you have it copyrighted or something, but you might want to take up a lawsuit with this independent taxi driver and ask just what on earth he's doing with your dog on his window... you could even send Brad back to take care of it... I wouldn't argue

No comments:

Post a Comment