GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, December 3, 2012

Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive... - Week 95

How many bricks does your momma and sista carry on her head?



First Relief Society activity in Ambositra, ever.

These children are going to be in the next Fara Johns video... 

I cannot but look upon one of these and not think of my younger brother
at Christmas how many years ago?

With one of us being the Branch President and all, we kind of got to
attend the activity, and lick the bowl clean... 

Okay this is just straight up on the side of the street... 

I can hear Joe reminding me of how grateful I am to be an apprentice
in a shop with lifts etc... Who just takes their tranny out in the middle of the road?
It is a regular occurence here... sometimes pistons laying in the dirt too
and they manage to put it back together and start it...
Tongava


This is a potential next mission.

The one time he looks at the camera, I don't.
My dear father with 46cm biceps...


When you forget your raincoat... Members insist you use theirs,
and it just might be one that leaves you singin in the rain...


No comments:

Post a Comment