GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, December 24, 2012

I've said my goodbyes, this is my sundown... - Week 98



Guess who got a second chance at fixing the refrigerator after
butchering it hardcore the first time

I wonder what it will be like to walk down
streets again where I can't see over everyone
in front of me... 

Onja traveled nearly 200km just to say Veloma,
Soava Dia to me... 

Rivo and Rosa never made it to church while I was here, but
they are close to coming back, I know it.
Rosa is expecting to have their first child any day now... 

President Lee and myself belting O Come All Ye Faithful
at the Christmas activity on Saturday, I didn't
pass the camera to anyone so there ya go.

Me with the majority of our Relief Society, Young Women and Primary

Then the Elder's Quorum and YM added in with whoever was still around

This man hasn't been here to pray since he was released and
Lee replaced him in Oct. Haha nice of you to show up to say goodbye



Solo has got to be the most diligent person in this branch...
She doesn't have much, but she has the gospel,
and she's happy because of it.


I will miss this when I go back to a world where
snow is what fills the streets and not rivers...




First Christmas activity here in Ambositra, complete with primary
acting out the story of Christ's birth. Epic.

Love you all, See you this weekend!
-Elder Scotty George


No comments:

Post a Comment