GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, December 10, 2012

TWO WEEKS - ALL THAT REMAINS - Week 96

"I was going to draw a gorilla walking through Antsirabe using his laserbeam
eyes to destroy the city. The analogy I was going to use was the laserbeams from the gorillas eyes
are the gospel and it was destroying the houses of sin...
We never got to work together, but I definitely had fun living in the same city as you
for the last five months. I learned a lot of important lessons like,
'the harder you work on your mission, the hotter your wife becomes' and 
'if its brown flush it down, if its red... you should probably call Sister Grey...'
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, we were both sick at one point.
We were both healthy in the end. Most of all, we were brothers in arms taking the gospel
throughout the land, and in your case the wildernes... May your dreams never include
riding to Ibity and back... That would be a sucky dream..."
-Elder Watts


I told you, I am darker than some Malagasies... 

Guess who's mother loves him.

Tonight in English class we are learning about. Stop Lights.


Last baptism I will attend on this island as a missionary.

Last white shirt I owned. We gave it to a recent convert
who didn't have any, so he would have one to wear
for his first time blessing the sacrament. 

We changed buses four times before we even left the station... 

Got to stop in on a few of my favorite families in the be last night

Final visit to Pres Noel's... Steve looks thrilled...
We had cow tongue for dinner, it was amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment