GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, December 31, 2012

and I come to you with open arms... - Week 99



Thanks to everyone who wrote me, helped out financially, 
kept me and my loved ones in their prayers these past
many many months, words cannot express how grateful I am
for you love and friendship,
Dec 28th 2012 Elder Prochnow and I touched down
in Salt Lake City after a 40 plus hour journey home
and called it a mission.
So many new friends and life changing experiences,
I will report in Sacrament meeting on the 
13th of January 2013 
10:45am-12:00pm
at the Winder West Stake Center
4551 South 1200 East 
Salt Lake City, Utah
Love you all, thanks again,
Elder Scotty George



'and I come to you with open arms...'


This is the car crew, minus one brother in Guatemala for 6 more months,

with the brothers and sisters


We made it brother, thanks for the awesome adventure we'll do it again sometime
Reunited with my girlfriend that waited so patiently
Christmas in Ambositra, Elder Lee got the look down

Christmas night and dinner with my second family, so hard to say goodbye

Got to see Robinson one last time after our last goodbye in January



Lionce met up with us at the airport in Tana to see me off

The first of five airports we would visit on the way out.

Guess who met up with us in Texas and brought us Little Caesers and Mountain Dew...

Southwick.

There he is, Berlin, my brother in wrenches, thats the next mission


The badge might not go on every morning anymore, but we will never forget



No comments:

Post a Comment