GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, October 29, 2012

My Fender Strat sits all alone, collecting dust in the corner! - Week 90

This is what every child needs to be happy. An Ice cream cone.


After not touching a brush in over 6 months, I am very sorry to hurt your eyes with this...
I have got a lot of practicing to do come January...
hopefully a new brush and quality american 1 shot will also make up
for some of the 'handicaps' i dealt with doing this...


Hey look, we got a real sign for the church! And sent the ones I made
off to one of my former areas, Ibity.

This is how you know your sister loves you.





That is a house. Look again. It really is.

Alright, we are going to lay bricks in the ground to outline the key and
3 point line... those won't trip people...

I lost my blue marker... Lee doubled the order so I could send him one...

This is true. Unless of course
A - You are a Missionary. Then its the busiest day ever.
B - You are a Bishop/Branch President, Counselor, Clerk or Stake Officer...
C - You are a Missionary that either is or has a companion that is
a Branch President etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment