GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, October 15, 2012

He woke up from dreamin and put on his shoes/Can't Stop Won't Stop, I must be Dreaming/On the Blvd of Brkn Dreams - Week(s) 86-88

Sorry for the 3 week delay on pictures... hopefully
this week will make up for the gap... I find myself
working so much I hardly stop to take pictures these days
unless its with the people I am working with and teaching...
So here's a few weeks catch up game,
hopefully we'll find a better cyber in AMBOSITRA
so I can send them home more than 2x before I 
step of the plane on Jan 4th 2013.
Love you all, Enjoy,

Elder Scotty George

Cottonwood High Boys. Its Colt Time.

Check out this guys saw...

yet he made his with it....

This looks pretty normal... Found a new home for my old magazines...


Not sure what kind of relief you get from being DUM...?

This just seems like tradition now.


The art of making Kaka.

Check out that oven.

Shift knob #3. F100 era Ford logo.

Yes the sides of that are ebony... and that is this pinstripers future brush box.

Teaching the YSA how to preach the gospel...

Rivo is a pro cake maker.

That. Is. Didy.

We finally found Odette. She is so cool. She said she would come back to church for me.

Matthew got the MP this weekend and is planning to serve a mission a year from now.

'You guys killed the alligator, but I got the glory... Thank you!' -Fr. Tsiferina


No comments:

Post a Comment