GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, September 24, 2012

The piper's calling you to join him... - Week 85

End of Zone Conference... possibly for the last time. 
Could be the last time I see my boy before I bounce. 

Look closely. My skin is ill.

That is a lot of tiny bills that only equal about 15 USD.



MTC teacher pays a visit. I'm still here haha... 

That is a shift knob. It is made of Ebony. and yes that is the early 50's
Ford Thunderbird on top in wood inlays.


This kitchen looks like it belongs in a dungeon, but its soo cool.

We taught our chef investigator how to make cinnamon rolls.
Teach People. Not Lessons.

This is now one very happy family. 

This is us. It is just us. Only us. In Ambositra.
Us, against the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment