GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, September 3, 2012

I've been here before a few times... - Week 82

But behold, I am a man, and do sin in my wish, for I ought to be content with the things which the Lord hath alotted unto me. 
Alma 29:3

Huh...

We have been out of gas for 3 weeks now... 

Anyone who has a stack of mail like that from his father and others and complains
about not getting much, should be slapped upside the head...

If you only knew. 

Not all items included are shown here. 

Here we go again. 

We are all enlisted... 

This is not clear blue skies and ocean paradise views... but i still love it

Now. 
this place is more like a haunted house than a church!


branch activity... clean up. 

Goodbye Hotel Angelino, hello us. 

Well what do you expect for reusing 10 plus year old plastic and spray paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment