GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, October 22, 2012

Everything around me seems so much different from where I'm from - Week 89

Desires dictate our priorities, 
priorities shape our choices, 
and choices determine our actions.
-Elder Dallin H. Oaks

We become what we want to be by
being what we want to become, every day.
-Elder Richard G. Scott



TSIKY! actually that is her name...

Two of the biggest men in the church here in Mada... Just chillin eatin crackers

Alright Ma'am you're good to go for another 10000 miles...

This is my new mom here in Ambositra. I find a mom in every area.

Quarters seem really small these days compared to Malagasy change...

Not really sure what he is fishing for here...

Zay zan... Tena Marina

"Did you just yell America when you stepped on the accelerator?"

Sadly, I think this is the bike that was stolen from me a year ago... made it all the way to Ambositra


Anjoma'Ankona
  

No comments:

Post a Comment