GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, November 5, 2012

Fun fun fun till her daddy takes the TBird away... - Week 91

"I wish that I could watch through a keyhole in the door, the work that you are doing..."
-Grandma Mackay to Dad...

"I don't recall sleeping much the last few months of my mission. We got home late,
and would just get up and be out the door early the next morning... We had work
to do, and I didn't want to leave any stone unturned... 
Wear yourself out on this home stretch, it will be over before you know it..."
-Dad

Like Father Like Son.

"I wish that I could sit in on your teaching experiences and listen
like a fly on the wall sort of scenario..."
-Grandma Connie to myself...
That's great, only flies are so numerous here, we swat at them constantly... 
and keyholes are non existent... everyone has padlocks...
the idea is understood, but taken literally, you could be squished ;)


Hot Wheels. Bringing families closer together since 1968.


Everyone needs a pair of pinstriped sunglasses for their birthday... 

That is Ambositra... You can walk from the far end to the other far end in
just under an hour.


Doesn't this look like something from Moab rather than a destroyed house?


Tantara.

Check the hat. Saturday church cleaning, sporting SUMMIT RACING EQUIPMENT.

"Do you think this deck is stable?" "Don't know, don't care, lets get a picture...
If I fall through, the blur on the camera will make a great story..."


"What do you mean i can't pay for the caramelled pork with Lincoln?!
What about George?"

No comments:

Post a Comment