GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, August 6, 2012

ADAMS SONG - Week 78

From a letter I recently received...

"I am so excited for you to get home! 
We will run amuck in your truck!"


Sr Dolores gets her mission call to the Ivory Coast

Elder Wilson! I believe we've tracted into a dinosaur's rib!

Go with the flow. Its delicious, and that day, it was free.

Nary makes a sacrifice to help fun his mission by selling his surfboard

While we waited FOREVER for the plumber... I took matters into my own hands,
and put that rack on the wall for pots and pans... 


Happy 18 Month Mark. Aug 2 2012. Party like a Rockstar. No just drink one
that everyone has been trying to steal out of the fridge since March

Every missionary dreams of finding an Orange T Shirt. I got one.
(Orange is our equivalent to T Mobile or something)


Okay kid, hold to the rod, the iron rod... 

Okay this is what you are going to do... 

You can see him but he can't see you... now watch as he takes a trip down the street of life
and many try to tempt or stop him... 
No don't follow that guy! 

Thats right go past Satan's Helpers and make it to the end!
(I learned these from my trainer. The branch loved them.)

All the mail and yooks that made their way down here just in time for
my birthday this week. Thank you everyone. 

Thank you Cyler Horsley, you know me too well. Try to pick out the muscle car
somewhere on that t shirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment