GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Sunday, August 12, 2012

All I want is to have my peace of mind - Week 79

"When all is said and done... the most important thing to do, is to preach the gospel." -Joseph Smith


Look! It is real grass! I haven't seen this since... since America!

It even feels real!

Sweater vests, for the win. 

Happy Birthday, huh, Look who showed up on my porch that morning.
Best Birthday I could have asked for. 

We're still laughing about this one... we about made her fall over
by making her laugh even more... Right after we taught the Law of Chastity
and modesty too... 

Southwick brought me a souvenir from his snorkeling adventure...
He can do those kinds of things you know, he's not a missionary!

He brought back something else too... it cost him a dollar

and boy was it gross... 

"William Turner... Doo yooo feeer death?!"


Yes I know, my shirt is no longer white. Smoothest Baptismal Program
of my mission. It just went so well. 

This is the first guy we found together back in June.


No comments:

Post a Comment