GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, August 20, 2012

You're in the middle of the ride... - Week 80

From a few weeks back, my hair has obviously grown since then 
Elder Wilson told everyone to do a silly face... apparently they didn't understand

Our Branch President and his family back before Landon left.
He would often say "Donnelly niteny tamiko hoe: Izaho nandefa
ny misionera ianak'efatra amin'ny tsara indrindra mba hiasa an'i
Fort Dauphin." 


Those are sea urchins...

A number of our investigators, a member, and the bracelet seller from the airport

Southwick almost stepped on that bad boy... 

There goes Southwick and Goff. See you in January.

My name is Tom Riddle.

If you are ever teaching somebody and they all start yelling and pointing to the ocean...
You should probably look. You just might see a whale.

Well, I used most of my birthday money to buy excellent food this time around
as I already have most of my souvenirs... this stuff was amazing. 



Iceberg Drive Inn needs to get the Iceberg Cola in their fountains.

From scratch I made Sweet N Sour Sauce, and ended the week on a good
note by eating Sweet N Sour Chicken... 




 'I am the Master of Disguise... I'm going to go into my shell now
Turtle turtle turtle!'

No comments:

Post a Comment