GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, July 16, 2012

The forecast, a car crash/Bang Bang it hammers in my head... - Week 75

"The tip of your tie should reach the top of your belt buckle...
anything above that makes it look like you are working for NASA."
"Well I guess we know where Elder George is headed after Mada..."



This is a charcoal seller... a travelling one.

Elder Wilson and Elder Worthen try their hand at Pinstriping. 


These are the faces of two very full, American like food fed Missionaries.

Elder Wilson decides to build a sledgehammer to workout with... 

he tried to carve that stick with our kitchen knives... 


MMMM... Toasty.





We all learn something from each of our companions... and right now,
Elder Wilson is teaching me to love dogs.

the myspace/facebook picture I always refused to take... 

It took a seasoned craftsman like unto my grandfather to actually
put it together so it didn't fall apart after 3 reps... 



Would ya look at that, why wouldn't you want to come here.

It was time to add some discreet pinstriping to my tailgate...
not too much longer and I've got the real thing back.
scottysstripes.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment