GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, July 23, 2012

Everythings going to be alright now. - Week 76

"The greatest battles you will ever fight, will be within the silent chambers of your heart." - President David O. McKay

"It is true intelligence for a man to take a subject that is mysterious and great in itself, and to unfold and simplify it so that a child can understand it." - President John Taylor

Are you, Were you, or Will you be, the FOURTH MISSIONARY? Talk changed my outlook on EVERYTHING. Beware, it is very long. 24 Pages even... 



I took the markers from Wilson and Worthen and gave it a go this week... 

As you can see, there is no such thing as American candy bars... just Krispy Choco wanna be crunch bars... 




Back in the day at Andranomena



Malagasies believe spicy food gives you acne... And they say that me putting that hole
dish on my rice is going to make my face look horrible... I disagree.

'Can you hear your food still mooing?'



No comments:

Post a Comment