GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, March 26, 2012

You're just a creep and you can't remember the last 5 years...

Group email due to start back up next week, I think... horrible connection, I need to find a new cyber, sorry only 3 pictures this week... I like them all alot though... Sira! Mandra ho faty!
Elder Taylor Hartman. 1 30 minute discussion may have changed the rest of my life. Only time will tell.
My Package finally came from mom. I love you momma  
After over a year away from the shop... missing the smell of burning rubber on state, or anywhere I drove for that matter, I felt like this would be okay for a launch down memory drag...? (we had times to teach so we couldn't actually burn it as it would have taken forever to all get used up)

No comments:

Post a Comment