GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Windows rolled down with the heat on high/and they tore me apart like a hurricane 56/57

Madsen, I found the Aldous Tie.

Check it out these pills form a sword!

I should never have to go without a name tag again!


Mada shaped car air fresheners!


The hotel in Ankazobe, 7 dollars a night
O Day status picture. this just used to be an idea in the MTC from seeing his... 

Hey you... I really like your oldschool hair, how would you like a ride in my truck 11 months from now?



Elder Horman likes donuts

Evans would be proud that I shattered part of this cap

Plotting...

Ankazobe last weekend


at the Adventist hospital

I am going to miss this guy so bad

about a year from now we will be recording our first demos together


Everyone used to say I looked like Harry Potter... 

Part of the dub rally last weekend

Chinese throwing star!

No comments:

Post a Comment