GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, April 2, 2012

Talk for hours but you're wasting lines!! - All Time Low

'Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved' - President Thomas S. Monson



My mommy loves me.

Thank you Clark!

Baptism last weekend in March

This kid is why this area is going so good right now.

I really love babies with dark eyes now...

Elder Ewell is our new buddy from NY he knows how to make a good pizza with a stuffed crust (cause I showed him)

George you can flex and reveal a farmers tan!





Thank you Madsen family. I love you, I will pinstripe your anything for this

I was just as shocked as you are, last friday night... this is how the gas station is supposed to look 

Hitchhike home in the back of a truck!

a month and a half later... 

thanks for leaving stuff for me to burn buddy... the fire was about ten feet tall but our house is super clean now

Junior High flashback... I want them to bring back that SLURPEE so bad

Engine Degreaser to the right

The Muffler Shop

Subtract the center fog lights, center grille emblem, rework the wheels bring it down 3 inches , yank those nasy hood accents off, rock the euro plates and I would drive it

The mexican meal..; Nose goes.

Cinnamunchies.

No comments:

Post a Comment