GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, December 5, 2011

Trapped in a box! - No Doubt

This is fun to add on to every Pday evening after getting home...

This is my buddy Solo, he has a Ford Van and drives us back from Manondona sometimes,  I'm really hoping the cars spark something further in common with us... 



Thank you so much to the Shop. Joe, Tina, Mikey, Jared, and shoutout to our Snap On tool man, Dereck for the new flashlight so I can ride my bike at night again! Wonderful Christmas present and a new hat and t shirt!!! Thank you all so much, Love and Miss you!!!

All of my official name tags are broken right now... 

Pretty good sized chunk of gold I found huh?

Celebrating some wonderful Christmas cheer!

Even the Pizza In workers wanted to spread the joy!

This is Satan's mouse... he was a very large distraction this week and we caught him as shown... 

And then after he died after accidentally crushing his back, we gave him a Jedi Burial. 




I gave these kids some Dorito's... I wish you could have seen all the French girls staring and laughing and smiling as I played with these kids at the bus stop for an hour waiting to leave for Ambositra!

No comments:

Post a Comment