GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, December 12, 2011

Lets try to remember, these days back in December - Hawthorne Heights

What arrrr ya doin? No what ar youoo doin?!

Just got a copy of this from my buddy watts ahahaha  
Goodbye Mavungu

Mavungu explains in District Meeting that if we all work hard like he did we can all go home and find a beautiful 'Big Momma' for ourselves... 

President Paulson replaces my capo four months later and rocks the jams at the District Activity last Saturday


I bought the coolest Beatles shirt ever and you can't even see it. 

When you come home muddy as can be and already drenched, you can follow the example of Elder Downs. 

This is getting more and more intense. 
I cut both of my feet in this pit... I think I may have infections... no big deal

Another Baptismal service out in Besoa this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment