GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, August 1, 2011

We'll blast the stereo and drive to Madagascar!!!

My random 2000 Ariary glasses collection is growing. 1 dollar, theyre sweet for wearing aroudn the house

She's my pride and joy
He took one guitar!!!
We'll blast the stereo and we'll drive to Madagascar! -blink 182

This piece of glass was 2.50 now its worth more... 

Trip with Elder Smith last Tuesday

Cave Elder Smith showed me

This is a pineapple garden. 

I don't think pedals are supposed to do this.

hahaha... no comment

our 50's seafoam green bathroom

This is food. I already pulled the fish apart and put it on my rice, but you get the whole fish when you order it!

With our two baptizee's

Us with Elder Bennett (Left to right, Elder(s) Burns, Bennett, Horsley, Berlin, George, Rasamoela, Tahiata)

No comments:

Post a Comment