GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, August 15, 2011

Take me somewhere warm...

My sickly companion... 

This just kinda screamed Storyvilletime to me... 

allo? allo?

Guitar purchase celebration. PS I found a baby blue tie, next, mint green!

My 3 Favorite pairs. 

My father the stack on top, my most loyal weekly writer. Love you Dad

Other birthday purchases

Bought bigger photo album, with the important pics, i can still advertise to companions right? ;)

Like i said, other important photos, the fam

My 7th (really my 9th but i sold two) guitar, i'm not counting the uke in that number. Simple but will get the job done for 18 more months. and then we're going to beat it up at camp fires.

Malagasy coins. the 50 is the equivalent of pretty much two and a half cents... 

Malagasy Bills 

Other side!
Brothers in Wrenches

some new little painting supplies from bday cash... ASTRO is no longer burgers, its paint!


yes i think its beautiful too, and it took me only 20 minutes.

haha guitar, teal capo, pink shirt with black stripes, skinny jeans, chucks, epic sunglasses, hoky facebook style photo, check.

the Pousse Pousse restaurant booths... they're like pousse's without wheels!

20... and content.

No comments:

Post a Comment