GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, May 7, 2012

cause I'm leavin' on a (not so) Jet plane - Week 65


This is a giant Rice Paddy.  
and boy was it freezing

This is the bridge we would normally go to except the river wasn't even knee deep this weekend

President Eric, group leader of Ankazobe
and Momma Fanja

This is Israel. 

Jeff Madsen... this is the carpenter, baptized by Elder Southwick.

We started teaching English this week in Ambohimanarina, Elder Lambson knows me too well ... 

Yes mom, I still lay plastic down for overspray... 

Once again, Pinstriping and Lettering has come in handy for the middle of nowhere groups I've worked in.

Hey, its been awhile... I was wondering if I could maybe buy you a drink... these waters are pretty cold




We got super lost in Ankazobe... and traveled through the seven levels of the candy cane forest




Polka dots, are my weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment