GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, November 21, 2011

Welcome Home - Coheed and Cambria

Reminds me of Camp Steiner, only I couldn't get in to tell you if it was FREEZING or not

LAKE TRITRIVA
Short devotional on the water's edge at Lake Tritriva this morning (pronounced CHI CHEEVA) Elder Watts leads the hymn. As we sang called to serve and he lead with both hands he flexed his arms as we sang the word strength and then continued... I love that kid

This is me and my Poppa, and yes that is a COMP CAMS hat. At home you have to purchase a like 500 dollar cam kit just to get the papers inside with an orderform for it and then pay another 20 bucks for it... I got it for a dollar and already have probably 900 dollars worth of COMP products under my hood...

Elder Curtis came along for the trip as he is now working in the office with Elder Madsen

Pizza Inn Friday night with Elder Evans and his parents

COMP CAMS... annoying my neighbors, since I built my motor.

Romantic moment.

'Elder George, what does mean green light?' (while teaching English class)

Manondona this weekend!

Mother and her daughter out in the Dona, sorry I'm not supposed to give out names... 

Welcome Home, he got his hair back!  Scott and Scotty together again! He gave me that big bag of gummy bears mmmm 

Elder Evans' and his parents attended the baptism Saturday morning


'Bring out your dead...' 'I'm not dead yet!' 

No comments:

Post a Comment