GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, October 24, 2011

One Trillion Dollars

Yup thats my sign now posted on the church in Besoa!

Dear Elder Madsen's Dad, as you mentioned, being in Tana this weekend gave me the opportunity to hear somebody play the piano... I was very impressed, never knew he was that good while we worked together!

I got some pictures from Elder Madsen this weekend, this was my final night in Betongolo, saying goodbye to Jemima and her mother and sister, there were quite a few tears on their part.

Reunited with Collins after 3 months in the Be

The first I've seen from Cwood since I left, say hello to Treag

Curtis!

9 months later, this is what is left of our group, Elder Southwick is now in South Africa due to some medical reasons...

I got to see bubbly bob again this weekend at the multi stake conference!

A loving mission president!

We got to work together quite a bit again this weekend and I played the role of an assistant to the assistants!
Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the darkest white guy of them all?!

A couple of really cute girls we were teasing while waiting for our time

Mordor is actually in Madagascar...

No comments:

Post a Comment