GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, September 26, 2011

We ought to buy you a Cadillac! Week 34

We ought to buy you a cadillac! - Ok Go... then maybe I can wear that hat in a car that matches?
One of my families knows of my love for cars... so they gave me this Southern California speedway shirt they found! small but the thought that counts!


Clean up pretty nice after 8 months ya?


My beautiful Evasion Seriè 4 that went missing Sunday morning... 

Hooray PDay Eve after work!



Hi Ho Silver Lining - The Beatles



Elder Evans' and his incapacitated bike mosey their way along

talk about a sturdy sidewall



A good day's work, you show me a state side missionary that comes home this clean every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment