GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND - 2 Tim 1:7

Monday, June 6, 2011

Lemur Park Pt II

Elder Madsen has a thing for gidros...

The Thinker...





Believe it or not, this is a family photo, Elder Ratsimanohatra trained both Elders Madsen and Slater, he went home this week, thus he was my Grandfather, and Elder Slater (AP) is my uncle

"what about tea time?!" don't worry, its WOW legit, its delicious olive tea, we are probably the only missionaries that drink tea and have a side of Krumpets, haha :) Elder Holland

With a very dead and gone Elder Jacob Downs

Tsiry our recent baptism is one of our most diligent helpers these days


I'm sorry, I'm a muscle car/truck guy at heart, but this is absolutely beautiful if you ask me

Yes, I managed to mix some sublime green and tag my specs, kind of probably stole this idea from Kiera's shades

We somehow found Cherry Coke... go figure

No comments:

Post a Comment